tirsdag 26. januar 2010

Ski-weekend

Here in Norway they say that people are born with skies on ther feet , but since we are Icelandic so that doesn't apply for us:) When our oldest was younger we bought skies for him, but he never got the hang of it, and liked snowboard better. . And I............ Well I've never been skiing.
But miracles do happen, haha.
Last saturday we bought skies for our youngest, and here he is so proud of his crossoverskies.


And since we had skies lying around since our oldest was trying to ski, I put them on and.......................... went skiing ( or stumbled around should I say).
This was really nice and I think I will do this more often.
My little one thought it was quite nice that we were on the same level, lol.
Look at us here, all caught up in our outing:D
But all wasn't great. He was complaining about cold hands and wantet to go inside again. When we went in again, I felt his hands and they were freezing. Fleecemittens are no good in cold weather, and I knittet him a new pair.


That same afternoon he became sick. High fever, and feeling poorly. His is still sick and but has tried on his new mittens.
This is a Multnomah ( a Ravelry link) sjawl I finished knitting for my mum. I hope you like it mum xxxxx.
It is quite long from end to end. Over 2 m. (about 7",I think). Its knittet with Online sockyarn on 4,5 mm needles.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar