tirsdag 19. januar 2010

Honey, I'm back.

Well, what can I tell you. SOmetimes the blogspirits aren't with us. I've been knitting like crasy, and finishing different things like socks and stuff.
My friend had a baby girl last november and I finally had the opportunity to knit little sisters dress. My friend is very found of pink for her little girl and therefore pink became the color of choice.
As you can see it's quite pink:)

And I finally got back to my trusty old hot head torch. I havn't torched since before christmas and my torch was calling my name.
It was a little bit strange starting up again, but I was soon in the saddle. I had no plan, other than just having fun.
I realised before christmas that always having planned things before torching took the fun out of it.
This is only a hobby and if I make a penny (norwegian kronur) or two along my journey than good. If not, at least I've been having fun.

So this morning when I peeked in my kiln I was pleased. I liked my colorcombos and allthough not every bead was perfectly dimpled at the holes I liked them.


I really like these colors together.

Now I think I'm going to try to make some jewelery with my beads. There has been some time since my last piece was made so,................................ Let's get this party started:)







1 kommentar: