lørdag 6. februar 2010

This and that.

I know I'm not the one that updates often. So just bear with me when I update:)
I've startet attending the local painters club again. I haven't been there for over one year because of night school.
This is just a little color sketch. I just getting the feel of things again.

I wantet to show the wool longs I knitted during christmas. It has been so cold here that my youngest needed thick wool longs to wear in kindergarten, under his snowsuits.

Just some socks I knittet for my partner. Skeive sokker av ToneM
He liked them alot. they fit well and are quite thick. Knittet with Rubin Garn from Sparkjøp on 3,5 mm needles
An of course mom needs a new pair too:) Bluberrywaffel socks by Sandy Turner. Also knittet on dpn 3,5 needles , Rubingarn from Sparkjøp.


These are watchmonsters. They watch over small kids whwn they are asleep and make sure that nothing bad happens. These belong to my youngest who has been complaining every night for a while about him beeing afraid. Now that is all fixed. And guess what??? They are called Mike and Sully, or as he calles them in norwegian/icelandic: Maggi og Sølle.
I guess they don't just wach over little kids but all small creatures who are asleep:

This is Cooper, our blask berkshire rat. He is so trusting of our oldest son that he sleeps at times on his back in a ball of yarn. (Even the rat gets something good from moms yarnstash;))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar