torsdag 19. januar 2012

Online again

I been missing the last 10 day because we lost our internett connection . And it took the phonecompany such a long time to understand that the problem was with them and not us. So finally I'm online again.
I've knitted a few of these. 
I like them a lot and think they are classic and timeless in the design.

The pattern is: Susie's Reading mitts (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Gestal Kamgarn
Needle: 3mm 

My youngest son made me this lovely felted heart at school. And I got it as a christmas present.
 I think its gorgeous:)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ma eg panta svona hanska hja ter??? mig langar i svona hanska enn bara i sukkuladibrunum lit. (sama lit og vettlingarnir sem eg fekk i jolagjøf :) hvad kosta tessir hanskar?? LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ikke noe problem ELin, men hvor ble du av på fredag????

    SvarSlett