mandag 23. januar 2012

Guess what??

Again I've knitted  the traditional Marius sweater with a round yoke.
It was commissioned by an ex co-worker of mine.  She wanted one for her son and one for a cousin of her son.

The one on the right is the most common colors and then she wanted one in red and white.
I like the pattern and have made now 5 of these sweaters, and I guess I'll probably make a few more in the future.

We've finally got snow here in Norway and I think this winter  I'll have to make a real effort to learn how to use my cross contry skies. But the slightest hill or down-hill scares me. I'me sure I will fall down and brake something. My track record isn't good when it comes to outdoor activities. 

But maby my ballance is better now since I take Zumba! class 3 times a week.

Well off to snow and skies:)
Have a beautiful day my lovlies<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar