søndag 8. januar 2012

Godt nytt år. Happy new year.

Happy new year to you all:)
I've been abcent for a long while now.  I have been busy, but not that busy. I have no good reason for beeing away for such a long while. But there you go, so is life:)

I've have knittet, sewed, but have not done so much jewellry. I had a kitchen fan in my " beading room" and our proper fan in the kitchen broke and we had to take mine. And as the economy is now a days it wasn't my first priority to buy a new one.
I put it on my wish list for christmas and my DH  bought me a new ventilator. I havn't put it up yet because I need to make a funnel for it.  You know: TTT things take time:)

I have knittet quite a few items on a commission. 2 marius sweaters with a round yoke and fingerless mitts.
It is quite nice to knit for others and to see their faces when they get what they wanted.

As you may have noticed before, I have a thing for owls. I always had.
 Just before christmas I was shopping(!!!) and I saw these pretty simple white owls.
And the light holder I got from my father and my stepmom last christmas. I think they are so lovel together.

But it doesn't stop there.
I've also knitted one, hehe.


It's quite big and we have it in the TV- lounge. Its nice and cuddely. And I love it.
Who knows maby there will be more.
I found the pattern on Ravelry:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar