tirsdag 26. juli 2011

Plain and simple and a little bit of Paulie

I am a member of an online forum namend Ravelry. It is a forum for knitters and crocheers(sp?).
In that forums you can buy and get free patterns and get in contact with other knittomaniacs:)
I knittet this short sleeved pullover last week and finally got it sewed together and washed.
The pattern is Plain and simple by Veera Välimäki
It is a simple pattern with a little bit of sewing at the end.

I knitted mine in Silja yarn from Gjestal. The color is ochre yellow,  a color I like a lot.

The buttons are my own. They are lampworked out of moretti glass. I have now washed the garment with the buttons and tumbled them and they survived it all :)

But a girl has got to have something to do. So now I have cast on Paulie by Isabell Kreamer.

It is a beautiful pattern and thanks to both Veera and Isabell for making these patterns and shearing them for free.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Inga, thank you so much for visiting my blog :)
    I am really hooked up to knitting! I never thought I would ever knit anything in my life... and here I am. It was a nice way to begin embracing Iceland... along with the language... Þú mátt skrifað mér á íslensku ef þú vilt :)
    Ég ætla að byrja að fylgiast með blogginu þínu :þ

    SvarSlett
  2. hi Inga, I came to your blog via Rods blog..the knitter's world is small... I love your new pullover and the color is so nice..
    greetings to Norway, I have been there in March and October.. you live in a really beautiful country..
    ciao ciao Christa from the Lake of Constance..Swiss side...

    SvarSlett