torsdag 6. januar 2011

Owls..........

Well what can I say? Two posts in two days. Well thats just me, either on or off.
Today I'¨ve been home with my youngest who has the stomach flu, yuk!
A few days ago I went to Stoff of stil, a fabric store. Oh man , one can really go broke in that store. This time I held my selv by the ears an only bought cutoffs. they are really cheap! I bought Fleece fabric for a dress and it only cost me 54 nok. 
An today I got around to cutting and sewing the dress:


I made an owl to applicate on the dress or else I would have feld like a big bear in the dress. I think I can say that I have a fondness for owls.. hehe or at least it seems like it.

  This painting I made in november I think. It's quite small 10x40 cm.
                                  


And of course some bling :)

Earrings for my selv. Light, bright and shiny:)

Have a nice evening:)

1 kommentar: