torsdag 23. september 2010

Unlucky


Tuesday I was on my way to pick up my son from afterschool-care. Don't ask me how it happened, but I tripped and fell.

So now I am at home with torn tendents and broken fingers.
Long live lazyness, next time remember to lift my feet a little bit higher.

Finally I had made something jewellery related. These earrings ar made with freshwater pearl ,that I got in a secret friend gift some time ago, and
swarovski golden shadow crystal. All metal is sterling.
These earrings are made with beads i got from my mentor ,so to speak, she is always helpful and sheres her wisdom with us humble pesents:)
Go and check her site: Trollsmed/Lisa NilsenShe is a silver-smith/ceramic artist/lampworker and makes the most beautiful things.
The earhoocks are sergical steel and other metal is copper.



Now this is todays picture. Now my sons are off to school.
I'm going to take it easy, knit a little bit (because that is the only craft I can do), and enjoy today.
At first I am on sick leave for one week and I hope this won't take forever.

Are 5-6 weeks a long time????

Enjoy the lovely fall day:)

1 kommentar:

  1. Aue:( Blåse på.

    Du, det var veldig langt ned til kommentarfeltet assa, hihihi:)

    SvarSlett